People2People Pvt. Ltd. (P2P) a Human Resource Management Solutions provider, was established in 2002 as a genuine gap was identified in the recruitment market in Nepal. People2People’s professional approach was enthusiastically embraced and within a matter of time was bridging the gap between employers seeking potential candidates and candidates seeking a good career.
Company/Organization: Himalayan Trust Nepal
Job Title: Field Supervisor(FS)
Location: Based fulltime on school construction sites in Solukhumbu District
Required Min. Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years’ construction industry experience, OR Civil Engineering Sub-Overseer qualification with at least 5 years’ construction industry experience.
Required Min. Work Experience:
- Experience supervising building works in remote areas lacking motorable road access
- Experience in working consultatively and collaboratively with local stakeholders, such as community-based organizations, local government authorities, district authorities
Deadline to apply: 18 January, 2017
- Understanding of social inclusion concepts and practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of fitness at altitude, where the primary mode of travel will be trekking on foot over mountainous terrain
- Able to spend extended periods in the field (100% based on specific construction sites)
- Experience in delivering vocational training for construction skills would be an advantage but is not essential
- Speaks the local language and understanding of local culture of Solukhumbu will be an added benefit
Send your CV with cover letter via: email@example.com